Saturday, July 31, 2010

Serious Runner. Need advice/help.?

I started running official track last week. love it. am fast. 2nd on the team and im just a freshman. i plan to go down state and one of my events is the 400 so far. my coach talked to me about how i am extremely talented and have a natural gift for this sport especially since i never ran before. she couldnt believe it. im not bragging but you need to know this. because now i am just extremely motivated for state and will do anything and everything for that spot on the state team. what do i do besides work extra hard at practice. i am a swimmer, it benefits me so maybe something else i can do? nutrition? excercises? how to prepare before a meet? thanks!Serious Runner. Need advice/help.?
Can you really run the 400m in 52 seconds like you said in your other post? I don't believe it. That's amazing if true. Just keep doing what you're doing. But don't over do it. If you feel an injury coming, take time off. What state do you live in?Serious Runner. Need advice/help.?
Nutrition and hydration are important. As for exercise, double up on your kickboard workout
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment