Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am in the 1st trimester of my 2nd pregnancy. I am nauseous ALL DAY LONG! Any advice to help?

I've tried crackers, dry toast, ginger ale...nothing is working!! And I'm so miserable!! I drink lots of water...I don't eat hardly anything sweet, heck, I dread eating ANYTHING because I'm so afraid I will feel worse. Any advice at all would be GREATLY appreciated!!I am in the 1st trimester of my 2nd pregnancy. I am nauseous ALL DAY LONG! Any advice to help?
If it gets really bad (Which is sounds like it is) you may ask you OB to prescribe you some Phenergan. It's an anit-nausea medicine, that does help many women cope with nausea and vomiting. These, however, did nothing for me, and I lost 48lbs within 18wks of my first pregnancy. I feel for you, dear, I know what you're going through. Keep a watch on your hydration level, as it is VERY easy to become dehydrated and not even know it. I wish you the best of luck!!I am in the 1st trimester of my 2nd pregnancy. I am nauseous ALL DAY LONG! Any advice to help?
Take Tums. They're safe during pregnancy, and they boost your calcium intake.
I am almost ten weeks and I am sick all day too. I try to take it easy. The more moving around I do, the worse I feel. Sometimes I get dizzy If i'm too active. I feel the best when I stay on the couch and sip apple juice.
I had the same thing, all the way up until 5 1/2 months. I literally was vomiting sometimes 30-40 times a day, unable to even keep water down.





You should talk to your doctor, first of all, because you may have something called Hyperemesis (Extreme morning sickness).





For me, absolutely nothing worked, but it did eventually go away when I was about 5-6 months.





However, you can always try 7-up with salt in it. The two work together to calm your stomach. Stay away from anything greasy or sweet. Sugar will only make things worse.





Sometimes, you've got to try tons of different foods just to see what will stay down, and what will come back up. Not fun, but if you find something your stomach will handle, then you can stick to that.





But again, the only thing I can say for sure is to see your doctor, he/she may be able to prescribe you some anti-nausea pills that are safe for pregnant women.
ask your doctor for a prescription for zofran or phenergan. that was the only relief I got. none of that dry toast and crackers crap worked for me. ever. and this is my third baby.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment