Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please help! I need advice on how to change the left click on the mouse.?

I want to change the left click from a double click to a single click. NB: this is different to simply changing the mouse speed from fast to slow. I am running windows xp professional and know it can be done as I have changed it for my own account setting and want to change it for my friend who has a lot of trouble manipulating the mouse. But do you think I can remember how I did it ....... Thanks all.Please help! I need advice on how to change the left click on the mouse.?
Open Windows Explorer and then click menu Tools -%26gt; Folder Options. In the General tab you'll find the option to change double click to single clickPlease help! I need advice on how to change the left click on the mouse.?
Go to Start-%26gt;Run-%26gt; main.cpl..





Change the speed..


Have fun..
Start menu, Settings, Control Panel, Mouse.
setting-------control panel----- mouse here


u can change settings.


or call me 9886788888
yes
^^in the control panel is the mouse properties and you can change it in there^^
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment