Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need help/advice?

I just started taking a full load of classes at school so that I can graduate sooner. This means I am taking day and night classes.


Anyway, one of my best friends has been watching my daughter(2.5 years old) two days a week in the morning. We've only been doing this since about the last week of jan.(not long I know). Today my friend tells me that she might be moving soon(way out of town). I'm just curious at how easy is it to get a child who isn't potty trained quite yet to get into daycare/preschool fast?


I need to scramble to do this, I need help!


I'm in the east bay area, CA... if anyone knows a good place to put her I'd love to know!I need help/advice?
I don't know where you are in the Easy Bay, but DVC has a great program. Most childcare places will help you potty train. This website should help you. http://www.parentspress.com/childcare.ht鈥?/a>


Good Luck!I need help/advice?
Call your local elementary school and ask them for a list of daycares in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment