Saturday, July 31, 2010

Okay i need some serious advice help me please.?

okay so ive posted many questions before on this subject. acting. i luv acting and singing and music so much. its my dream to become an actress some day. some day soon. ive been in so many elementary school performances and im trying out for all of the middle school ones right now. so m working on getting the experience. what i need is classes. classes near culpeper, va that can help me with my voice and acting.


i need acting advice. help with monolouges and all of the good and bad things in this show biz world. so please idc how long the answers are as a matter of fact i want them to be long tell me everything thats true and everything that could be helpful to my future career and building up to it. its been so long trying to persue this dream and im not giving up but i dont seem to be getting anywhere with it. so u tell me whats the next step?Okay i need some serious advice help me please.?
What is your ACTING or VOICE or TALENT COACH saying about your needs and abilities.. you DO have a professional helping you... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment