Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need help/advice about somthing?

i have been reasercing and starting to practice wicca spells and rituals but my mother is telling me to stop because she doesnt want bad spirits and demons in her house to affect her and my brother please i need help im not sure what to doI need help/advice about somthing?
How old are you...I need help/advice about somthing?
I would think the answer is obvious: don't do that kind of stuff under the roof of the woman who gives you food and shelter. If nothing else, its tremendously rude and disrespectful. Wait until you move out and are master of your own home.
If this is what you really want to do (which I don't agree with, but to each his own) then just don't do it in your mom's house, or cast 'spells' on your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment