Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help figuring out how to make it easier for us...any advice helps!?

Im dating this guy and I've liked him for SO long. He said the same about me. About 6 months ago I was dating one of his best friends and I was torn up when we broke up. Idk how to explain the amazing feeling I got with this guy. we broke up and can never get back together, long story. This guy was ALWAYS busy but he always made time to talk and spend time with me. I feel the same connection but even better with my boyfriend now. He makes me so happy and I can't wait to see where our relationship goes. However my boyfriend is even busier and has strict parents. See, I'm outta high school but hes still in high school. Hes really mature and he understands a lot more about love and life that most guys his age don't. Now my question is... he honestly NEVER has time to talk or hang out. I told him that his family and busy schedule come first and I should never be put first. We've only been dating officially for a week but idk what to do. I'm trying to be patient but its hard. I wanna be able to spend time with my boyfriend. We're both trying to figure out ways to help... make it better? Not so much change his schedule but idk... I dont wanna break up with him because I can see a good relationship. I just need help please?!I need help figuring out how to make it easier for us...any advice helps!?
I'm assuming he is a senior, so my advice would be to just be patient with him until he graduates. If you really like him and know things will go well with him in the future, then don't let him go. Just be patient.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment