Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have one day to study for a college final ... help/advice!!?

Hi,





I have one day to study for my upper level (beyond all calculus) math final. I heard it was difficult and I put it off to the day before. Any thoughts at all as to how I should approach the day? Should I even sleep tomorrow night before my final?





I'm going crazy and I can't concentrate with this hanging over my head.





Thanks!!!I have one day to study for a college final ... help/advice!!?
Study however works best, but absolutely get some sleep. Math is not a subject to go into tired. Do as much studying as you can, but make sure you get at least 6 hours of sleep in.I have one day to study for a college final ... help/advice!!?
Do not pull an all-nighter. Instead, go to bed early, and wake-up super early. Do not drink too much coffee if u are not used to it already.


Between all that, you need to establish what you already know, what you kind of know, and what you don't know at all.





Review the stuff you don't know at all, and then review the stuff you kind of know. Take a small break. And, then review the stuff u still don't know. Just keep doing that until time's up!!





I've done it before and it works well.
If you get notecards, write down any formulas you need, otherwise, memorize them. Study what they are and how to use them. If you paid attention during class at all, then you should do okay. Good Luck!
Skim through the stuff and review the stuff you can't remember too well. The other stuff that you know relatively well, you can skip. One day should be enough for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment