Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some guy advice?????????HELP PLEASE!!!!?

okay so theres this guy i like and i told him that i liked him and i talked to him the other day and he talked back and whatever and then my friend said today i turned the corner and ran like kinda into him and my friend said that when he passed me he told his friend thats her thats her. I didnt hear him becaus ei was gone but my friend who was behind me said he said but i dont know for sure!!!! I really like this guy ALOT!!! ANY advice AT ALL would be GREATLY APPRECIATED :o) thanks soooo muchI need some guy advice?????????HELP PLEASE!!!!?
not real sure what you are needing advice about. are you wondering whether you should believe your friend? wondering if he told his friends who you were is not the real question or concern. the real question/concern is, ';why is he telling his friends who you are?'; (because he likes you too or pointing out his stalker). since he already knows that you like him hopefully soon you'll know the answer to that question. hopefully he likes you too, so try to be a little patient and not turn into the stalker. good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment