Sunday, July 25, 2010

IpHone. Please help me? Really need advice/help...?

Buy an iPhone In the US after signing the contract get it to India unlock it and use it withOUT cancelling it?


Okay, picture so far.


My parents are in Hong Kong. Yaay! And I asked 'em to look around and get me an iPhone, of affordable. They call. Gimme the news. It's available for ~$199, but AFTER signing a 2 year contract with some weirdo service provider :P (to me, this was no news at all, since i knew this already...).


But the question. I was thinking. Can I just ask them to get it here, to India, after signing the contract, and unlock it myslef, qithout having to pay the $175 cancellation fee?


Or will that land me up in jail?IpHone. Please help me? Really need advice/help...?
i bet..


no body can understand your english..





:(
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment