Sunday, July 25, 2010

Curly hair - help, advice?

My hair is a little below my shoulders, it's layered with the shortest hair below my ear. Hairstylists usually screw up with curls, so I'm letting it grow and I want to find a hairstyle right for me.Can anyone help. I want a hairstyle that will make my curls look good and be easy to manage. (cuz now they are out of control!) Can you help me find a good style, or do you have any tips on styling and taking care of curly hair.Curly hair - help, advice?
My hair is long and somewhat layered. AVOID BANGS. When they are curly they stand straight out. I have to straighten mine everyday now..Big Mistake....


this is my style routine


1)wash with tresseme curl moisturizing shampoo and condition


2) but biosilk in


3) scrunch with tresseme hardcurl gel %26amp; sunsilk gel and cream twist mix


4) dry with diffuserCurly hair - help, advice?
pul the top layer back w/ a clip or hair tie, and let the rest hang... and spice it up w/ cute earings or sumthin!?!
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment