Saturday, July 31, 2010

My boyfriend's ex girlfriend? advice / help please?

My boyfriend鈥檚 ex girlfriend requested me on myspace and has been stalking me鈥 have 3 trackers on my page and she looks at my page 20 times a day at least. I have met her a few times and she requested me and I accepted her friendship. The only reason I accepted her was because she isfriends with all my boyfriend鈥檚 friends so I didn鈥檛 want to be mean and not accept her as a friend and she is sometimes at his friends parties. I have been with my man for 1 陆 years and I think she may love him still not sure. My man and I are madly in love and he gave me a diamond promise ring鈥an you think of a song I can put on my page to get through to her??? So she knows there is no chance with him hes practically engaged to me鈥e also live together. I don鈥檛 want to tell my man or say anything to her.My boyfriend's ex girlfriend? advice / help please?
First of all, a song isn't going to do it for her...all you are doing is playing into her games. So what if she trolls your myspace, maybe she's just checking to see what your mutual friends are saying to you. Anyway, the more mature you act about this and not give her any indication that she is annoying you the more she will try for awhile...but eventually give up. After a year and a half and a promise ring I would say you are safe in a stable relationship...Whatever you do do not tell you boyfriend that she gets to you.





Just remember you are the one he comes home to.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment