Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need help with dry skin/acne, I swim 6 days a week/3 hours a day. Any advice?

I'm a competitive swimmer and I'm in the water for 3 or more hours a day, six days a week, and my skin gets really dry from the chlorine and I also get more breakouts when the season comes, mostly on my chin and forehead, does anyone have any suggestions to help me clear up my acne [it's not major but it's worse than normal during the season] and get healthy skin? I try using oil-free lotion on my face but it doesn't work too well. Thanks in advance!I need help with dry skin/acne, I swim 6 days a week/3 hours a day. Any advice?
my ex was a diver, the chlorine dried her face out, so i let her use my shaving lotion and it worked like a charm.I need help with dry skin/acne, I swim 6 days a week/3 hours a day. Any advice?
omg hon i so understand. ok me and my ladies use neutragena (sp?) oil free sunscreen before practice when it's sunny. we use our own moisturizors (sp?) after practice right away. toner is good to for ur face. drink lots of water.
if you're having acne and dry skin, i don't necessarily think the two are related. retin-a works well for acne/skin problems, but has to be prescribed by a dermatologist or other physician. the acne on chin/forehead sounds hormonal. if you are in your teens, 20's or 30's, i would lean toward that for the cause of your acne. i think the water/chlorine irritate the acne which is already there. see a good dermatologist.
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.





For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>





http://www.medical-research-study-direct鈥?/a>


http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/


http://www.san-diego-dentist.us


http://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cos鈥?/a>
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment