Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really like this girl, advice / help!?

There's this girl in one of my courses that I really like. She always laughs at my jokes, and I would say that we know each other pretty well now, and our conversation flows really well.


However, sometimes I'm a bit confused about whether she's interested in me at all. shes in my morning class and she sits next to me and we always talk to each other, as i said she laughs at the things i say and we talk about a lot. just the other day we spent the whole day together from 7 in the morning to almost 10 at night. then today its as if i wasnt alive, we barely spoke she said hi to me and hit me a few times but thats it. like the day i was with her she was always touching me, hugging me, laughing at me always asking where i am( we were with 2 other ppl, but she always hung around me) things like that, just 2day got me confused as if she really is interested in me or is just being nice? we can stare eye to eye at each other for a while, just randomly smile at each other, whats on her mind?I really like this girl, advice / help!?
Just be yourself. If she's interested, believe me you will know.


At the same time, don't limit yourself while you're waiting on her.


Have fun and enjoy these times, they go by pretty fast :)I really like this girl, advice / help!?
ummmmmmm...... i think u should talk 2 her and ask even though it feels really akward. she can't spend all her time w. u. she has other friends.
omg dis is weird but its exactly like that between my and my guy pal for a second there i thought you were him!


anyway there isn't much i can say coz im trying to figure this out too soz








but anyway ill try


ask her buds whats going on and maybe even ask her out


so what if u get rejected?


you can still be friends with her!


life is crazy and to match with our lives we have to do crazy things-im not saying jump off a cliff in your underwear and shout i love you im saying take a chance and hope things work out for the best
oh this is sooo easy if she is always staring at you like almost every minute be a man just ask her get her some flowers just make HER confused then when it hits the right moment she will ask you somthing and then you might have a chance to ask her out... i mean you have been knowing her for like ever maybe now it's the time to move up a step and ask her out on a date take her 2 a fancy resturant and see what happens...
Get to know her and then maybe ask her out. What do you have to loose?
Sounds like she's trying to play it cool so she doesn't look like a fool if you don't like her. She probably suspects you do, but if she spent the whole day apparently flirting and you didn't do anything about it, she may be getting doubts. So, ask her to do something with you and see what she does. One of you is eventually going to have to stop being a wuss and kiss the other! (This is much easier and less awkward than confessing to a crush.)
maybe, shes jus relizied her feelings for u. and shes not sure if u feel the same. try to pull her aside a talk to her a bout it. then go from there.
from the above said things its very clear dat u like her very much and she too likes u.. but u confused what she has in her mind right?? and u jus don wanna say i like u.. instead u try take her some place where u both can spend time alone and be casual to her and whil talkin to her look at her eyes for a while and her lips. this should repeat severral times. and while doing that u shuld be talkin abt her beauty and wat she likes.. and if u find she is comfortable with her, jus try kissing her... i don think she will refuse.... if she refused leave for the day and try someother day..... don give up... one day or the other she will be okay with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment