Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice. Help?

my mom is driving me insane ok. First off i got divorced in November of 08 well we were going to getr back together but decided not to and we are still friends. Well i am with this one guy my mom call and says that my ex husband was here and she knows it. She said she would disown me if i ever went back to him. I love the guy I am with now i have a promise ring from him and would never leave him. I think she is going by the house. Oh my gosh i told her he wasn't. I don't think she believes me. It is getting to the point i don't know what to do. I mean i can't even go over to just hang out. He is great as a friend and she says its ok were friends but we can't hang out. I am about ready to stop talking to her. What do i doI need some advice. Help?
Your an adult. You do what you want and your mother can not do anything about it but live with your choices. It is your choice to be friends with someone and your choice who you make a life with.





Just let her know you would like it if she could kinda butt out but you are not with the ex you just have been talking to another person but when and if it gets to the point you want them to meet then you will but until then please butt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment