Saturday, July 31, 2010

Regarding a Spider Bite on forehead, I need some advice and help immediately.?

Wednesday I asked a question on here about how I have a huge bump on my forehead and it kept growing.





I went ER that night and got a antibiotic for cellulitis called Keflex. I didnt get the medicine till Thursday morning, since then I have taken 4 pills as recommended for the first day. The doc said, it could be a spider bite, but all he did was look at it for maybe 5 seconds, and then prescribed me meds.





Right now, about 2 hours ago, I look in the mirror and yellow disgusting stuff was coming out of the center. I didnt want to get my parents into some kinda panic fest and get them to drive back 30-35 miles from work, so I decided to just sit around. After 15 mins, it looked dry again. I put some Cortizone, and just chilled. Come 2 hours later, I touched my forehead, and I have, not the Cortizone cream, but the yellow stuff on my forehead and it drips onto my index finger, I have wiped it off, but now I see a very small, but noticble red rip in the skin, redness all around.Regarding a Spider Bite on forehead, I need some advice and help immediately.?
You need to go to the ER. My husband was bitten by a brown recluse on his knee and the same pus you descibe started to occur. Regular antibiotics did not help. The brown recluse spider is notorious for transmitting necrotising fasciitis to humans that it bites--rots the skin. My husband almost lost his leg--now he has a scar about the size of his fist on his leg. Go get it checked out!Regarding a Spider Bite on forehead, I need some advice and help immediately.?
Don't do anything without talking to one or both of your parents first. Call whichever one is least likely to get in trouble for receiving personal calls at work. Ask them what to do. I'd think the fact that it's draining, getting rid of the infection, is a good thing. In the mean time, hold a clean, warm, damp washcloth on it.


Call one of your parents right now.
GO TO THE ER NOW CALL 911 AND GO TO A TRAUMA CENTER YOU ARE DYING
I have a friend who had a spider bite like the one you described. She almost died from it. Go to the ER and ask to be seen immediately and put in the hospital. The reason why I say you will have to stay overnight is because it is a good a idea to be monitored by doctors for 1-2 days. If it doesn't heal, then go see an Osteopathic Doctor.
GO to Emermcy room

No comments:

Post a Comment