Saturday, July 31, 2010

Protein shake help advice needed!!!! Thanks?

I am 15 i want to bulk up a fair bit! I go to the gym twice a week keen to start taking protein shakes! any advice?? i am weigh 57 kgs on the skinner side but i play A lot of sports! what shake brands do i use? how often a day should i take it? Thanks Heaps Nat!!Protein shake help advice needed!!!! Thanks?
If you have a lot of extra cash I would get Nitrean Whey protein. Its a mix blend of Casein, egg whites, and whey protein. Optimum Nutrition 100% is a little less expensive than Nitrean, but it still good but not as good as Nitrean. If you don't want to spend a lot of money I'd get Eas or Now whey protein.


You should take your shake an hour or 30 mins before your workout and directly after it.Protein shake help advice needed!!!! Thanks?
depends.


if you are a vegetarian than i'd recommend brown rice protein.





but for me i find Gold standard whey protein one of the better on the market.





i find the best way to take it is between breakfast and lunch or late in the day.
whey protein all the way baby
Here's my favorite :)





http://www.appetizerdiet.com/473718

No comments:

Post a Comment