Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some guy advice, Help me? What should I do?

I went to this football game with my friend Jill.


Jill's little brother, Bob, went walking around the field.


We did to.


Later we me and Jill saw Bob and Bob had a friend with him.


Billy is his name and he is in the 7th grade.


I am in the 8th grade.


But I couldnt stay away from Billy! Even though he's a grade younger than me!


He let me wear his jacket and we had tons in common.


He accepted my flaws and before the end of the night he stuck his arm around me and said 'Will you go out with me?'


I couldnt believe all this, thought I saw it coming.


I said 'I don;'t Know!' and ran.


I sent him a myspace friend request.


I wish I wouldve said yes.


What if he wont take me back!?


Plus- at my school its not cool for an 8th grader to be with a 7th grader. But I really like him!


Whta if I'm a loser?


Whta do I do!?


What should I say?





鈾ristenI need some guy advice, Help me? What should I do?
Follow your heart not other peoples expectations of you.


Age is but a number, and so is a grade level.


If you want to be with him and the feeling is mutual, I say go for it.


Do what's best for you!


d'o)I need some guy advice, Help me? What should I do?
Tell him you needed time to think about it and that you decided you want to. Your grade doesn't really matter. When I was in High School, my Junior year, I dated a freshman. That would have been like dating a sixth grader for you. No one really cares. If people start to make fun of you it's because they're jealous you're in a relationship and they're not. (Kissing him wouldn't hurt trying to make up for that night either)
Claim to be a non conformist, then you can get away with what ever your heart desires.


When you are young, that is the time to find out what you may or may not like in the future = younger or older men.
If you like this guy, then other peoples opinion shouldn't matter :)


Just start a conversation with him, and talk about that night and what happened. If you still like him make your decision from there. :)
you should go to his house, knock on the door and say ';yes, i'd love to go out';, then kiss him on the lips....i guarantee he won't get mad at you anymore.





be brave kristen, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment