Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help? Advice? Anything?

The last time I had my period was August 16th. Me and my Fiance had sex on the 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th, and 27th. Yesterday morning I was experiencing brown watery blood? I thought my period was coming then Last night I was experiencing pink blood? I thought it was my period, but this morning is was completely gone. Implantation bleeding or has anyone experienced this? Hopefully my period doesn't come.Help? Advice? Anything?
Hi Sweety,


You probably did not have implantation bleeding that early on unless you ovulated very early in your cycle. Implantation bleeding usually takes place around 5-7 days after ovulation, so you would have ovulated just a week after your period, and most women who have regular cycles ovulate around 2 weeks after ovulation. I'm not saying it is impossible, but it is unlikely. If you usually ovulate around CD9, then it may be possible, but like I said that would be a very early ovulation. Hope that helps.


BABY DUST!!!Help? Advice? Anything?
this is normal. your body is letting out a discharge that may be irregular, but necessary.
hey 1st things 1st... dont worrie nice deep brethe in... your absooltly fine x... this discharge is just your bodys waii of saying HOLD UP! uv had it alot latley and your bodeiiis just leaving a bitta discharge dw about anythink YOull be abslootly fine quite normal





hope it helps (and congrats about ur fiance hope wedding gose well)





xx Amber xx
could've been old blood that was trapped by all the sex and then it could be implantation. keep us informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment