Thursday, July 29, 2010

SIMS2 help: Advice: Apartment life or free time?

ok I really what a sims 2 expansion pack and i want to know which is better, apartment of free time? they both sound really cool! THANKS!!!SIMS2 help: Advice: Apartment life or free time?
They both sound fun and I love the sims2.


But I make my own apartments and add different familys into them.


(you can do that ability with Sims 2 University.)SIMS2 help: Advice: Apartment life or free time?
Apartment Life is not available yet, so I don't think anyone can give you much of an idea about that one. I have Freetime and I think it is fun - you can get a genie lamp and he will grant you 3 wishes :-)





If you get it make sure you also download the patch from the official site, it had some bugs %26gt;.%26lt;;
I'm the same with Delicious mmm.. apartment life is just a small house
i heard on freetime you can get a genie but apartment sounds really boring u just live in an apartment...
Personally I cannot wait for Apartment Life to come out! I like free time alot too, but there are so many bugs and glitches in the game (another way for EA to make money) so I had to delete it. But it does come out with really good features, and fun options for your sims. They both do sound really cool. You should wait till Apartment life comes out and then decide..since the game hasnt even come out yet.
Get both. I have freetime and gettin appartment life

No comments:

Post a Comment