Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need hair advice, help please.(:?

Okay I have REALLY thin hair. So it barely holds a style. Im always so self conscious and layers don't really show up.


If I get my hair styled, it will look good and stick for like a month but my hair also grows fast so it soon disappears. )x


I got my hair cut like this:


http://www.fabhairman.co.uk/fab/images/a鈥?/a>


But it doesn't curve in quite like that, keep in mind my hair is thin.


Im thinking of getting side swept bangs like this:


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=311rqmd%26amp;鈥?/a>





But I don't know what to do for the body of my hair. I don't want it really short. And I don't know what to do! D:


I'll give you a picture of myself if my face shape may help:


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25aqiyu%26amp;鈥?/a>





I know I'm ugly so keep the rude comments to yourself. )x


P.S.: I'm also getting contacts. o_oI need hair advice, help please.(:?
haha dude you are so silly! you are gorguz xD


your hair looks nice, but i suggest getting hair extentions (black to dark brown) about halfway down your back and teasing your hair to style it. Its real simple and takes only minutes! I tease my hair everyday without hairspray and it holds! You would suit the whole emo/scene look and if you got green contacts that would look heaps mad!!


Good luck and have fun, hair is one of the funnest things to experiment with =]I need hair advice, help please.(:?
The bangs you can do curve them with a flat iron a little bit to leave them curved in place, for the thiness in your hair go to a salon and ask them to give you more volume they can do the layers on your hair but from the inside, like the most inner hair will be the shortest, then it keeps going a bit longer towards the outside, that will give the illusion of fuller hair
the side swept bangs would look awsome. as for the rest of your hair, i think you should get A TON of layers like the top layers should be really short. like the length of your pinky. then to keep it volumized, put in gel/mousse when its wet so the layers are defined. hope that helps!
This is what I did with my hair:


I took a curling iron, and wrapped my hair around it (don't put it in between, it's just gonna curl it) then it turns out like this:


http://www.thehairstyler.com/salon_long_鈥?/a> (go down to the seventh set of pictures)


it looked really nice, and most celebs wear that hairstyle, hope this helps!
NO YOU ARE NOT UGLY! No body has a perfect anything. Like me I have very thick hair and i hate it I would so trade you any day! TO answer the Question I would have to say get something to build the body of you hair up like ';Big Hair'; Shampoo and conditioner. Good luck, hope I helped!
Side swept will look good and if you don't mind the edgy look, maybe think about having your stylist texturize your hair. That will give it more movement.
I think you would look really good with your bangs swept to the sides.





Also high-lights can give your hair different effects.
hunny ur not ugly and u dont even have any make up on


i think u should do ur hair curly and have some bangs , but Straight looks good 2
u look fine the way u r don't change ur look
Well, I think that it would look ok. I know that I am always nervous when I want to get my hair done different. You could try what I did. I did a search for free virtual makeovers downloaded my pic and tried different hairstyles. This has saved me from some real disasters.


Try this sitehttp://www.dailymakeover.com/index.php?r鈥?/a>


But. I think that the style you picked would look fine


goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment