Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is more of needing advice over an answer, so please help?

today i found out this girl i have been calling my best friend for over 7 years has been talking so much about me behind my back and i know what you probably think that's what all girls do. well it's not i've always had guys instead of girls but she seemed cool and undramatic, so we became really close actual best friends or so i thought. and i have confronted her and she acts stupid like she has no idea. what should i do? i am so frustrated.This is more of needing advice over an answer, so please help?
been thruu it.


ditch herr. not worth it.


my best friend for 5 years did some messed up stuff to me.. so i know its reall hardd; but youu just qotta ditch em. =/This is more of needing advice over an answer, so please help?
If you can: ask her, as straightforwardly as possible,


';What's going on with you, these days? I thought we


were friends. So, why the brush off all of a sudden?';





(You can use slightly different words, of course.) But,


if you do nothing, and you just continue feeling very


frustrated, then the problem will never be solved.





I hope that helps some.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment