Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need serious hair advice! Help?

so i have hair that goes to mid boob and im blonde. i really want grow my hair out (my hair grows fast) however i kinda want to cut it. what should i do? also im debating if i want to dye my hair brown i have had it broown before however i have got lucky and dyed my hair the exact color and hacent dyed it for 4 months so im debating if i want to dye it again or just leave it and what color should i dye it i have blue eyes and light skin not pale but not tan. HELP!!!!!!!I need serious hair advice! Help?
Keep blonde blonde is not all that common and is considered very beautiful long blonde beautiful.I need serious hair advice! Help?
Keep your hair the same color because it was with luck last time...you might not find that same color again...if your hair grows fast cut it to your shoulders..its the perfect length...not too short but not too long.
i think a darker color would be nicer for your blue eyes.contrast tou your eyes.Maybe dark brown or if you can, black.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment