Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help advice???

I am 15 ......How my boobs can grow bigger???Help advice???
If u r alone during nights in ur bed..try to stimulate ursef by pressing and rubbing on ur boobs. there are some breast creams also in market.u can choose one.Help advice???
If you are underweight, then putting on a few kilos/pounds will help increase the size of your breasts.


As you mature, your breasts will generally get a little larger and then when you're pregnant for the first time your breasts can dramatically increase in size.


Otherwise, you can either try a good push up bra or surgery when your body has fully matured and you aren't still happy with the size of your breasts.


Try not to worry about it too much though. I was a loose b cup until the age of 24 and then went up to a c cup with my first pregnancy and now am a full d cup. Sometimes being that way is annoying too because they get in my way.
i still can help

No comments:

Post a Comment