Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some help/advice...14 weeks pregnant..please read!!?

SO i am just about 14 weeks pregnant with my first and i just do not feel pregnant!! besides being fat and headaches everyday i don't have ms or sore boobs anymore! it's starting to freak me out now. i haven't seen the baby for 6 weeks and have yet to hear it. i go in monday but i'm just so worried! has anyone else felt like this?! also..when did you first feel your baby??Need some help/advice...14 weeks pregnant..please read!!?
Oh hunny!!! I think these are perfectly normal responses to pregnancy, especially for a first timer. When I was pregnant, the only time I felt comfortable and that my baby was safe, was when I was either getting an ultrasound or when my doctor was listening to the heartbeat. I'd spend the whole time between visits worrying about the things that could go wrong. Eventually, I had to stop reading the stupid books, because they just gave me even more stuff to worry about. As for feeling the baby move, at the very least they say 20 weeks, especially for a first time mom. The baby could be moving earlier but the feelings are sometimes difficult to distinguish from gas bubbles, so just wait for it. It'll happen.Need some help/advice...14 weeks pregnant..please read!!?
Its very normal to lose some of the sickness after 12 weeks. You're now in your 2nd trimester and things are supposed to be a bit better. You're supposed to have more energy now and less sickness. I'm a big girl so I didn't HEAR the heartbeat til I was 14-16 weeks along, and I didnt feel them move till closer to 20 weeks.





As long as you haven't been bleeding and havent had any cramping, I think you can safely assume everything is going good. Enjoy your pgcy!
yes I felt like that with this pregnancy, and I am 36 weeks pregnant and this is my 7th one. Don't be alarmed soon you will have your ultrasound and the MD will start using the doppler to hear the baby's heart beat. Everything will be fine. Congratulations on your pregnancy and soon you blessing from the Lord will be here.
Woah, honey you won't feel until 20 weeks at the EARLIEST! Hear the baby? You can't hear the baby...except their heartbeat with the little sonogram or ultrasound. You are JUST barely preggo - trust me you'll look back when you are 9 months (if you can turn around easily;) and think ';Man, i had it easy there for awhile!';
You won't feel the baby for several weeks - maybe 6 or 7 more. I'm sure everything is fine. Your symptoms are probably just light right now. They'll come back - probably worse ; (





Try to relax over the weekend. Stress is bad for baby. You'll see the doctor on Monday and everything will be fine.



Well I duno if this will help but I 17 when I had my first and I was scard and I didn't go to the doctor till I was 6 months . After that then you can feel their every move but dont worry your little baby is in there it's just resting and growing dont worry about it .
I felt this with each one of my boys all the way until they started moving, It just means your body is handling your pregnancy well and adjusted easily. Thats good! This fourth one I have had horrible sickness am 19 weeks and gained nothing! Be grateful your having such a great experience! Good luck congrats and maybe its a boy!!!
I felt like that with my first pregnancy too. There were a lot of times for a bit out of my day I would not even remember I was pregnant. Then it would hit me again. I didn't really have any symptoms either. Trust me, give it a few more weeks! :)
I wasn't sick or nothing with my first child. I never even felt her move in side of me so yeah that is kinda freaky. Talk to your Doctor and let them know what is going on. it is about 20 weeks tha you start to feel your baby moveing

No comments:

Post a Comment