Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some advice/help with a problem ';down under';?

ok so first off I am a virgin so no STD's can cause this so no STD answers.....please.





ok now heres my problem....I think it is my ovaries that are hurting. It is on both sides of my lower abdimon (not too good at spelling)...almost in the middle and I thinks thats where your ovaries are at..pain. (the pain is also in my lower back same spot as in the front) I get a kinda crampingish pain....I know that its not my period becasuse I just got that... and my discharge has been more than what it usually is...and it comes out kinda milky color but looks like mucus. I have dierraha (that started this morning) Also my vagina gets itchy...When I pee it stings and the urine is kinda cloudy...I went to the doctor (last week) and they did a urine sample and that came back fine....but the doctor didn't look at my vagina and everything else...which is fine with me that she didn't cause that saved me some embarrasement....but I think she should have..


but since I went to the doctor this problem is getting worse and worse.





Does anybody have any ideas of what this could be....





I don't really want to go back to the doctor because I don't want to involve my parents (im 17 I just told them that I am having extremly bad allergies [which i was] and so I got an appoitment but I told the doctor the real story) Its not that I have nothing to keep a secret...but I just get kinda nervous when talking about this kinda stuff...








Anyways all the answers will be greatly appreciated! Sorry for being so long...





Just let me know what you think! Thanks! :/


Need some advice/help with a problem ';down under';?
I think its a yeast infection. But I don't know for sure. Monistat can help yeast infections. But if you are getting internal pain it might need more help than just monistat can do for you.





I've had lots of trouble with yeast overgrowth in my body. It can cause cloudy urine more discharge and a change in the colour and consistency and odour. It could even cause intestinal cramps/pain if it is in your digestive system. It will also cause itching and/or burning discomfort in the vaginal area that can spread as it gets worse.





I think that you should see a doctor. He may give you a prescription. Whether he does or doesn't if it is yeast you should take some good quality probiotics that will help your body keep the yeast under control again as it used to.Need some advice/help with a problem ';down under';?
I was going to say a Urinary Tract Infection, but nothing came back in your urine? Maybe you should see a gynecologist and get things checked out. Perhaps you have a yeast infection or some other kind of infection.
Ohh maybe you have a cavity go get it filled!
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment