Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need flirting advice (serious answers only) Can you help?

I like this one guy who I think might have a not serious g/f. I want him to understand that I like him. What should I wear and how do I flirt. This is the first time that I have encountered this problem.I need flirting advice (serious answers only) Can you help?
just be normal


don't try to impress him all the time


and don't act desperate


be yourself


maybe a nice shirt,


or even look in to his interests


and if you have similar interests reflect that in your clothing. ask him if you can sit with him during lunch. if he says he is having a problem with homework offer to help. just be a friend and be nice. and not hard of course accident nudge him with your foot. and at lunch brush your hand across his. once to get a guy i hired ( yes payed him) to ask this guy if he liked me! and then the guy asked would you ever like her? sometimes bringing in backup is good.


i wish u luck!I need flirting advice (serious answers only) Can you help?
just wear nice clothes.


or whatever shows your personality.


and also just play with your hair and stuff.


smile and laugh a lot.


that shows him that you're into him.


and stuff.


and if he likes you,


he'll end his girlfriend.


for a more serious relationship with you.



you try to wear the sexy habit, but attention ! not the churlish habit, you smile fleshly and to be always kind then you dare to invite him in town at dinner.....
dont wear too shwy shirts just flirty shirts. No graphic tees. sit next to him at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment