Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pregnant?? Or just wishful thinking?? Advice? Help? Stories? Please?

We've been ttc for soo long.. 9 months!


I finally got so sick of BFN's that this month i just said WHATEVER! lol


I just didn't think about, well as little as possible, but ive just realised my period was due 3 days ago.. I have been a little late the past couple months.. But never more than 4 days..


I can't believe i'm late again.. I don't have any of the period signs that i usually have.. I think that's why i didn't realise i was late.. Like i usually get sore breasts 2-3 days before period and then light cramping around the day it's due.. But nothing this month.. But then again i haven't had anything that seems like a pregnancy sign either..


I don't want take a HPT.. I'm scared it will be neg yet again.. And i just don't want to have to go through that again..


What do you all think?


Any ideas, theories, stories or advice?


Please help?


Thank you all!Pregnant?? Or just wishful thinking?? Advice? Help? Stories? Please?
Nahhh .... I would test! The fact that you didn't get any AF signs is really good .... sometimes it's a little hunch like that which tells you you're pregnant. If you're late, just POAS already :) Good luck and hey, keep us posted!Pregnant?? Or just wishful thinking?? Advice? Help? Stories? Please?
I would wait a little bit longer..see if your periods do show up or not. Every women is different when they fall pregnant..you may not get any signs..like being sick or any of the other symptoms that associate with pregnancy. But if say around 7 days to 14 days I would have a test done then, because then you know yourself that's something is going on.
Sounds like you are super stressed about it which will irregulate your cycle to begin with and prolong your dream. Try to somehow relax and it will happen. Here's a story which will make you feel good, yet hope this is not the case with you....I know a woman who was with her husband 9 years, finally decided to conceive and after a year and a half of trying, went through infertility treatment for another year and nothing.....just within a few months guess what, afte she figured it was just not gonna happen, she got pregnant.....once she stopped obsessing.....and today she has 2 beautiful little girls which were born 1 year apart....believe it or not, it happens all the time. Stress and anxiousness are your worst enemy right now.....hope this helps and good luck to you. Just test and don't dispair. I hope you get many bfp's from now on (=
I agree with waiting a little while longer. If it doesn't show up in four days, maybe you could go to your doctor and get them to do a test? Then at least you wouldn't have to LOOK at the result unless it was good lol.





I know how it feels to see those stupid BFNs when all you want is that second line (why is it so hard to get that second damn line? I swear those tests have it in for all the TTCers...), so all I can say is, time will tell.





But I'm a POAS addict myself, so I'd be testing every other day until it either gave me that second line, or AF came. But that's just me =)





Either way, good luck and baby dust to you, whether it's this month or not. (If not, then hopefully SOON!!!)





xo Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment