Thursday, July 29, 2010

Needing some advice - help ladies?

hello, about 3 weeks ago me and my girlfriend broke-up. to make a long story short we broke up because I told her I needed some time to think and she took it as me walking out. We were broken up for about 1 week. About a week and a half ago we got back together. but since we got back together some things seems to have changed. One thing is that we don't seem to text as much. Before it was if we couldn't go an hour without sending each other a message. Now we go all day and maybe send 2-3. She still tells me she loves me and last night she sent me a message saying I could come by anytime I want. Maybe I just have not given it enough time to heal. After we got back together she did say she wanted to take it slow. My questions. Does it sound like I have anything to worry about or am I just over thinking something that hasn't had enough time to heal?Needing some advice - help ladies?
First of all know that anytime you break up in a relationship when you get back together it isn't going to be the same.





If I was the girl, then when you broke up with me, you broke my trust in you to be there for me. The trust has to be rebuilt... But know that you've hurt her once. She is giving you a second try, but it isn't going to be the same it might not ever be the same. She has to able to let go of all of it what the break up did to her and her mistrust. Take it slow... remind her of how you guys met and some of the sweet things that were said. Tell her you've been doing alot of thinking recently. Appoligize and make sure she knows you love her. Tell her often. If we don't continue to hear it we'll feel like the feelings between us have grown dull.





Myabe remind her of some night you remeber and tell her you were day dreaming about her and how beautiful she is and especially how beautiful she was that day. Describe how you feel when she smiles at you or when she says something flirtatious and then grins because her intention was to make you feel that way. remind her of how it was. Tell her you wanted her back because you know you love her and you didn't mean to hurt her.





Hope it helps. It is all the advice I can give. I'm 19 and in my second year of college.Needing some advice - help ladies?
need some time 2 think?? if u love someone and have something on your mind talk it over with her. go on tell her how u feel. and do it when u meet her, no messages.
I have no clue! Anyways She could be cheating or making you suffer for the week and a half that you guys was not together
Dude, you told her you wanted some space. Now she is giving it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment