Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need help/advice getting rid of Buttocks!!?

I'm not fat. I weight normal all throught my body, 150 lbs, and my height is a bit over 5'8';. I look okay, but I've got a butt that just doesn't agree with the rest of my body. Any special excercises I should do weekly, or daily to get rid of the fat bottom? cuz I don't like quitting eating certain foods and I don't eat sweets very often. So any suggestions that can be useful, thank you.Need help/advice getting rid of Buttocks!!?
You can't lose fat only in a certain place (unless you do liposuction).





In order to lose weight (in general) you need to do AEROBICS.





The body begins to burn fats after you do 25 minutes of aerobics in a row (I'd recommend you to begin doing aerobics for 45 minutes - for a beginner).





Now, doing aerobics is a big part of losing fat but also you need to take care of a fine heart-beat temp.





There's a formula that says:


HR-min (for aerobics) = (220-AGE)*0.7 = ...


HR-max (for aerobics) = (220-AGE)*0.85 = ...





Besides, you need to pay attention to what you eat (use the so-called Food Pyramid you can find in here: http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0210621/鈥?/a>





Avoid eating Yellow Cheese of any kind because most of them got around 25% fat. Give up on Butter (85% fat). Give up on Mayonnaise.





Good luck buddy.Need help/advice getting rid of Buttocks!!?
Running also helps a lot. I lost my entire *$$ by running a few summers ago. And to this day, I still dont have much of one.
you cant just target specific parts of your body..if lose weight you need a proper diet and exercise. limit your intake to no less than 1,200 calories per day (unless advised by a doctor). going lower than that will actually force your body into somewhat of a starvation mode and once you start to eat your body will actually store fat contrary to the ';oh i'm not eating alot so i wont gain an ounce'; mentality.i would recomend trying a low calorie diet and some weight training and cardio for a healthy way to lose the weight and maintain the loss.





if you dont wanna do a diet..do a poo load of squats. haha
you really cant live without buttocks.
It might bother you, but having a full butt is actually attractive to a lot of people. Consider it a blessing. Have you ever heard someone say ';I really like a man with a flat, bony butt?'; Nope.





There is a chance, though, that all of your body weight does gravitate to that area... in the same way that some people get it all in their stomach, or thighs, for example.





You could try exercises that flex and tighten the muscles in your butt, which might help. Try walking too, which helps everything overall.
I ran the number and your at a healthy weight! Its genetic! Unless you drastically lost weight and kept if off for the rest of your life or start muscle building to replace the fat its a no way!
all i can say is a nice butt is hot! glad my hubby has one(LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment