Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some help/advice for any/all mothers!!!!!!!?

My LMP was on 9/26/06 and I stopped taking the pill then too. I was having regular 28 day cycles but I have not had another period since then. I am about 17 days late as of today (11/8/06). I have taken a ';few'; HPT and they have all come back neg. I have a dr appointment for friday (11/10/06) to have a blood test done. My boobs have been sore and hurting. I am tired in the evenings and been needing to go to the bathroom more often. I know that everyone is different but I need some advice on this. So please any mother that can give me some advice as to ease my mind till I go to the dr please help me and thank you in advance.I need some help/advice for any/all mothers!!!!!!!?
Sounds like Congratulations may be in order (hopefully). The same thing happened to me. I stopped taking my pills in Nov. '05. I waited for my cycle so we can time our planned parenthood, but no luck. I was thinking to myself,';go figure, my cycle would act up because we are trying to conceive.'; However, my breast were sore, but in a different way, and my areola got larger and darker. I was also using the bathroom more regularly. My pregnancy test kept coming back negative, but I knew something wasn't right. A few days after my scheduled cycle had passed, I took another test, and it was positive. I took another one of a different kind just to be sure, and positive. I followed up with a blood test, and POSITIVE. 9 months later we have Beautiful, Healthy baby boy. Good Luck!!I need some help/advice for any/all mothers!!!!!!!?
You should go to your doctor and have a blood test. Not to scare you but an eptopic pregnancy might not show positive on a Home Pregnancy Test.
if u were pregnant, u should have had a positive hpt on the day or a few days after your missed period, it does not take 17 days to get a positive, but good luck
You sound pregnant but some ppl can want to be pregnant so bad that their minds can make them think they are pregnant but it really sound s like you are but your doc can tell you for sure if the blood test come back neg and you still think you are have you doc do an ultrasound. that will tell you for sure good luck and congrats if you are.
I took a home pregnancy test 4 days before my period was due and it came back positive.I really noticed no symptoms until I was about 6 week pregnant-then I had to pee more,sore boobs,nauseous-all that fun stuff.I would think that if you were pregnant that the tests would have come back positive by now.
I had the same problem. I had gone off the depo shot, and got back to normal periods fairly quickly after that, but then I missed one. I had the sore breasts, tiredness, back pain, you name it. I was convinced I was pregnant, but I wasn't. It wasn't until a full year later that I got pregnant. But, just to be sure, go see your doctor for a blood test. Good luck!
When you first go off the pill, it may take your body time to adjust to become regulated with your period again. however, if you are pregnant, then (if you are happy about it), then just try to keep yourself busy until your appointment with the doctor. Keeping yourself busy to keep your mind off of it is about all you can do. Let us know how everything turns out.
I would guess that you aren't pregnant being 17 days late the hpt are 99.9% accurate. Probably stress or the moon or something my period is late this month as well and I have an IUD that has worked effectively for over a year.
First of all, going off the pill is going to wreak havoc with the regularity of your periods. My first year off the pill and I had 3 periods.





More than likely, if you've had negative HPT's then you are not pregnant, but if you want to be certain have the blood test. Being irregular like that sucks. I don't know how many times I thought I was pregnant in that first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment