Sunday, July 25, 2010

LOVE/BOYFRIEND ADVICE!!!! HELP NOW!!!?

Okay so i went out with this bot named Armando for about 5 weeks. I broke up with him cause my friends found out and kept making fun of me cause i'm pretty popular and his not. And i got sick one day from school and my friend Doris picked me up after school and his friends kept asking her if she wanted to out out with Armando. At first i didn't care but then they started kissing in front of me. And now i'm getting jealous. My other friends say to fight to get him but i don't knoe what to do!!!! HELP ME!?LOVE/BOYFRIEND ADVICE!!!! HELP NOW!!!?
well ths ones obious.... heres ur options





1 stop careing wht people thnk god how old r u





2 get him back





3 tell the girl





4 y did u listen to the pplz they stupid and dont care if ur happy obiously just go with ur heartLOVE/BOYFRIEND ADVICE!!!! HELP NOW!!!?
why do u care what your friends think?


sorry but you just lost the best thing you ever had

No comments:

Post a Comment