Saturday, July 31, 2010

BOY TROUBLE! Girl and Boy Advice. help?!?

okay so i meet this guy about 2 months ago at a party. we hit it off at first and we were great. Hes 19 and im 16. we hungout at his friends house about 3 or more times. The more i get to know him the more protected he is. He was searching in my phone contacts about all these guys that were just my friends. and i had numbers written on my hand from school and he kept questioning me about it and called it! He can be super sweet at times but then just be selfish, and only want one thing. but then i started to get to know his Best Friend and hes sooo much cuter and sweeter.. and me and his BF get along alot better and can talk about stuff for hours. And im starting to like him. and i wouldn't mind going out with him... sooo i dont know what to do. and im scared if i tell his BF that i like him and not '; the guy im trying to hook up with'; then s*** will hit the fan and the other guy wont like me and im trying to dropp this guy and talk to his BF and i dnt know hows that going to go down and if his Best friend is gonna like me...








PLEASE RESPOND IF READ!


-Thanks


:)BOY TROUBLE! Girl and Boy Advice. help?!?
I don't suggest you hooking up with either one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment