Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help...advice..etc...i have REALLY no energy at all,sometimes on my day off i will sleep 24,36 hours?

i drink about 10 cups of strong black coffee,few minutes later i just want to sleep,at work i drink 6 or more red bulls a day,still no energy,just want to sleep...i eat few bites of food,just want to lay down %26amp; sleep,i am not fat 122 lbs,5'3'',skinny as a stick..


thought of making a trip to the tenderloin buy some illegal drugs to keep me awake,this is very frustrating,i have almost tried every nutrient stuff there is...willing to spend $$$,is there anything available to stop this .....Please help...advice..etc...i have REALLY no energy at all,sometimes on my day off i will sleep 24,36 hours?
At least you were awake when you asked your question.





See a doctor to get a liver function test and blood work done.Please help...advice..etc...i have REALLY no energy at all,sometimes on my day off i will sleep 24,36 hours?
I was sleeping ALL the time!! I would get off work Sat @ 5pm go home and sleep until Tues morning and still be tired. I had a dr check me. he said my thyroid is messed up.Hypothyroidism is my culprit.
GO TO YOUR DR AND GET TESTS...ILLEGAL DRUGS TO KEEP YOU AWAKE IS NOT THE ANSWER.


DRINKING SO MUCH CAFFENEE IS NOT GOOD EITHER.


YOU COULD HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUS LIKE LUPIS OR THYROID.





SO HAVE YOURSELF CHECKED OUT SOON AS POSSIBLE
Coffee is very acidic. You are tired because you are too acidic. I used to have headaches and dizziness. Then I read about the book ';pH miracle for weight loss';. The acid alkaline diet helps me to overcome the dizziness.





For a start, you can buy sodium bicarbonate from your nearby bakery shop. Put a small quantity (2g) into 300ml of water. This will make the water alkaline in nature. Drink about 2 litre of water per day. If you feel better (less headache and less dizzy), you are like me, too much acid inside the body.
I strongly recommend lots of cocaine..oops,did I just type that??? On a more serious side you should research depression. I sometimes suffer this myself. Most of the time when it is easier for me to sleep than face my problems I will make an unconscious decision to sleep. Underlying pysch issues are most likely. Checkout http://www.webmd.com/depression/tc/depression-symptoms





Hopefully with time and logic you will find the solution that is best for you ;-)
I'm not a Doctor or other expert, but I believe that the amount of caffeine and sugar you are consuming is bad for you.


Most energy drinks have very high amounts of sugar and caffeine.





If you are concerned about your health, you should consider seeking out the best for your health. I found a energy drink that makes me feel really good, works in minutes, lasts for several hours, and is much less expensive than most energy drinks and the most important thing to me is , they are made of natural ingredients that are HEALTHY for me.





You can find them at www.carlshealthhelp.com/energy

No comments:

Post a Comment