Monday, August 23, 2010

Ima girl with brown hair n eyes getn braces need advice on rubber band colors!! help?

alright so once again im a girl im 15 an i have brown hair an brown eyes im getting braces on july 27th an i need to know what color or colors to get for rubber bands ? any advice im having trouble with this lol i really like blues purples an pinks but im up for suggestionsss?:) help pleaseeeee thanks!Ima girl with brown hair n eyes getn braces need advice on rubber band colors!! help?
blue and pink were my favorite rubber band colors! i advise not getting halloween colors or christmas colors around there such holiday time because you have to remember that you are stuck with those colors for quite a few weeks maybe months at a time depending on your doctorIma girl with brown hair n eyes getn braces need advice on rubber band colors!! help?
If that's the only problem you have to worry about, then damn... your lucky. It's just a color, not like people are going to yell at you for getting the wrong one.
Well it won't really make a difference cause it'll prob ware off after a while...personally i think it's better just to get normal


ones.:)











I got my braces off yesterday after more than 2 years!!!:D


Best of Luck!
Why don't you have blue, purple and pink all together in order for each bracket ;) That'd look super funky.
I had braces for 1 1/2 years from the end of 6th grade to the beginning of 8th grade.





I am blonde, blue eyes, and I started off using blue, then purples.





I began to use clear months later. I HIGHLY suggest this. Some of my friends said they didn't notice my braces when I had clear. Also, white is another good choice, if you have white teeth. If you're teeth are a more normal color (not yellow but the normal off-white, not-so-bright teeth), I would go for clear instead.





Hope I could help, you have probably already gone through the worst part of braces...the spacers. Everything from here will be easier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment