Saturday, August 21, 2010

ITUNES PROBLEM. please need help:advice?

I have a big problem and would like to know how to fix it. So my computer just broke down completely and wont even turn on, and were going to get another computer, BUT allllllllllll of my songs annd videos are on that broken computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?I tried to transfer purchases to my laptop itunes library but IT WOULD NOT WORK! please please please help me ): i'll be lost without my itunes.ITUNES PROBLEM. please need help:advice?
is it your hardrive that made your comp not work? if not take out your hard drive in your tower and throw it in another and there you go, change the boot sequence to boot from that drive and it will be your computer in someone elsesITUNES PROBLEM. please need help:advice?
Uh oh. Let me tell you, this is not an iTunes related problem, because you need to get all of your data off of the computer. If nothing happens when you press the power button, could be a faulty power supply.





It could be a lot of problems like that.


Email me at amantonas@gmail.com if you really want to talk about what you can do to fix your computer.
Okay well that kinda happened to me. You have to call mac support service, and ask them. They will probably ship you a new CD that you have to download into your new computer, in order to get a library there. But since you want the SAME songs that you already had, what you have to do is just AFTER the new CD has been downloaded and after you called and did whatever they told you, you hook the ipod into your new computer, and the songs on your ipod will show up on the library. get it? email me if you dont. good luck hon!





%26lt;3
you need to take the hard drive out of the computer and if wat caused the comp to crash was not malicious then take out your new comps hardrive and put the old one in there, but get a computer compatible with your old comps hardrive, if it was malicious take it to a techie or get a official company like geek squad and they will recover what they can from your hardrive

No comments:

Post a Comment