Saturday, August 21, 2010

';Artist Block';...... I cant find inspiration anymore! Help/Advice!?

For such a long time, I just couldnt be able to set my mind free on a canvas anymore. I just end up drawing the same ugly old doodles from school. But the weird thing is. People keep telling me how much Potential I have as an Artist. But now days its just hard to recognize that potential. I dont know what to do.... If you had the same problem... how did you help this problem?





Any Advice?';Artist Block';...... I cant find inspiration anymore! Help/Advice!?
Art is hard. It really is. I get artist blocks constantly. To get over them (and many artist tell me they do that same thing), I just work on art harder than ever. I just sit and for hours on end, sketch and doodle until I'm inspired for something bigger. And when I love something I've done, I sit there and figure out what could make it even better.





Art is a labor of love. It takes study, strength, hard work, imagination, and, most of all, patience. Never get frustrated with your work. Every piece of trash is just there to work as a stepping stone for your improvement.';Artist Block';...... I cant find inspiration anymore! Help/Advice!?
im the same way just believe in yourself, don't doubt yourself and like ALICE said work on it even harder that's what makes it fun for me .....there's nothing i cant paint or draw attitude

Report Abuse



I pursued something else I was good at because art became boring.


But if you just need inspiration, meditate, go see new people and new things.
something like this por favor





http://tokidoki.it/

No comments:

Post a Comment