Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help ! Advice!!!?

At school, I have fainted 5 times due to human anatomy (body).


And a psychologist is helping me at the moment, but it is going to take a whole year to recover. But my classmates still act like I dont have a problem with the human body. I dont know how to tell them about it.Please help ! Advice!!!?
Don't be afraid to tell your friends. If they are true friends they will support you through it all and be very understanding. It will make everything a whole lot easier to know you have people there for you.





Everyone has strengths and weaknesses in all different areas, and this happens to be where one of your weaknesses are. It's not much a problem.





Continue seeing a psychologist. I am proud of you for doing the right thing in that respect.





Goodluck xoxPlease help ! Advice!!!?
Get a grip, it's only a bit of blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment