Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help -- Advice for my wedding night!?

Here we go. I am getting married soon and I am a virgin and so is my fiance. I have looked into it -- I mean first time sex. But in this situation there is one BIG difference. I don't know how we are going to have sex since we have such a large height difference. He is 6'4 and I am 5'3.Help -- Advice for my wedding night!?
things to know for you first time:


you probably won't orgasm


it won't be the best sex of your life





that being said, on your wedding night, you should be thinking about how much you love each other and how this is the most intimate thing you can do with another person. make the moment about love, and not really about ';feeling good';





also, since you are both new at it, you will share the same insecurities, so don't feel ashamed or embarrassed. also remember that you have natural instincts about sex that you might not know about right now. things will work exactly how their supposed to, so just go with the moment and make it the most romantic time of your life!





good luck!Help -- Advice for my wedding night!?
That's no big deal. I'm 5'5'; and two of my exes are 6'5';. My husband now is only a few inches taller than me %26amp; sex is just the same as it is with a taller guy. The only thing is that he's probably proportionate to his height so his dingaling might be big too LOL! But no worries, you'll be fine. It's best not to over analyze something that hasn't even happened yet. I know that's easy for me to say because I'm not a virgin but take it from someone with experience. It's nothing to stress over. Sex is typically not all that great at first unless you're with someone really experienced, and then it gets better the more you get in your groove with it.
It won't matter, a difference in height can be really fun. Positions like you on top or doggie style won't be affected by the heigh difference. Actually I can't think of any that will. But since it's your first time be sure to start with lots of foreplay and it's more comfortable with him on top at first.





p.s. I noticed tall guys are usually very well endowed, so be sure to tell him to go slow and don't rush anything. You need to be comfortable and relaxed, and you guys should communicate your thoughts about sex before the wedding
Believe me, the height differences aren't noticeable when laying down. I'm 5'2, and my husband is 6'. :)





Just remember to talk things through....if something your fiance does doesn't ';work'; for you, make sure you tell him. Sex gets better with open communication.





Good luck and Congratulations!
Just let the moment happen there is nothing to worry about and height doesn't make a difference the moment will be special so don't try to play it out so much. Have a great time and congrats on getting married.
You will both be lying down so it will not matter, he can position himself just fine, or you can be on top. Relax, it will work out fine.
Once you're lying down, the height won't make a difference. Just relax and give yourself into it.
dont worry it wont be a big problem...just go along with watever happens, and you to will have a great time...

No comments:

Post a Comment