Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help with my bangs! Can you offer some advice?

I have really curly hair, and want to get bangs. I would probably just straighten them every day. I have a heart shaped face, and a forhead about 3 inches tall. I want side-swept bangs, but I'm not sure. Could you give me some suggestions? Pictures would be great. Thanks!I need help with my bangs! Can you offer some advice?
Don't. Not only will it not look good to have straight bangs and really curly hair, but you will also fry your bangs, making it just one big disaster.


Experience...Trust me.I need help with my bangs! Can you offer some advice?
look up


heart shaped face hairstyles


on yahoo or google, but if you get your bangs cut, and going to be straight and it will overall look weird; with your hair is curly. So i suggest if your going to get bangs your going to have to at least get your hair to go wavy, or just straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment