Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need Help! advice is definitely needed?

I got drunk. He told me i was annoying, mean to his friends, acting like an idiot, and got too rowdy. Then he said it was ok cause i was drunk. I don't think he meant it though. He is acting weird, not texting me, and he is being really short with me. Please don't respond rudely. I just need advice on how to clear my conscience.Need Help! advice is definitely needed?
I can't tell you how to clear your conscience...Stop the drinking? But you know that being with this guy is no good for you. You need to stop worrying about his feelings and do whatever it takes to move on with your life. You are still young. Think of your future...Don't let an 'unhealthy' 'relationship' with him keep you from reaching your aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment