Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help Advice?

Everytime I take my dog out for a walk. And when we pass by this asian old ladys house, shes always at her window watching/staring at me like im a criminal. She sometimes does it with the lights out in her house, she just stands by the window watching me. Its freaky and uncomfortable. And it sometimes pisses me off its not like I dont pick up the poop. What can I do?Help Advice?
Flip her the bird and keep on walking....Or moon her and remark with, ';kiss my azz.'; LOL! But on a serious note, take a friend with you one day. Does she speak English? Maybe try goin up to her and asking her what the problem is. Some people are just really nosey like that:) Sorry about your luck.Help Advice?
I think the Asian lady has a little crush on a certain dog walker!! Go for yours stud!
She might hear the dog, So she look out the window to see whats going on, don't think its to be mean, but you can introduce yourself maybe it will help....if not try walking somewhere else...
absolutely nothing lol...








walk a different direction ._.;





ADD: the best you could do is go up to her door and ask if there's something wrong, and that you feel uncomfortable with her staring. maybe she will stop, maybe she wont.. worth a shot.
Walk on the other side of the street.......she is probably string you down so your dog won't do any kind of business on her property. Crabby old thing!!!!!!!
I'd be watching you too!
Some neighbours are nosey. Some just like looking out of the window. As a dedicated curtain-twitcher myself, it might just be that she likes to survey her neighbourhood. If you aren't doing anything wrong, and she isn't actively harrassing you, ignore it. Walk on the other side of the street, or take a different route if it really bothers you.

No comments:

Post a Comment