Monday, August 23, 2010

Lately, I feel I have failed my Wife and she knows I am trying to improve, any advice to help me be better?

That fact that you are thinking this question and throwing it out into the world for advise....says a great deal about your good heart and willingness to be a better man. It does not really matter what we say here in Y/A....but what matters is that you are working on it. What we think is what we are. You are not failing your wife when thinking like this. She is lucky! :0)Lately, I feel I have failed my Wife and she knows I am trying to improve, any advice to help me be better?
I don't know how you failed her, but make sure she knows you love her and that you want to do your best. Then DO IT!! The worst thing is to say one thing and do another.


Buy her flowers out of the blue.


Mail her a card to work. Don't just give it to her.


Take her to a classy dinner or get a sitter and cook her dinner.


Need more? Let me know.Lately, I feel I have failed my Wife and she knows I am trying to improve, any advice to help me be better?
Without knowing how you failed her, it's hard to say, but if you e-mail me privately I can give you some basics. You should have my e-mail from the e-mail group.
Think of her first. They say marriage is a 50/50 arrangement. Nope - if you each give 100% you will will come out close to being even.
Remember your actions will always speak louder than words.
time will heal..





just keep emphasizing how special she is for you and let time do its work.
Failed her how?

No comments:

Post a Comment