Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some advice please help me?

for years now we have been praying to have a child i think i may be a little premature about this i am only like 3 days late and took a test today and is said no what do you think i should do? do you think i am possibly pregnant? of just my nerves making me late? i am always on time and i don't want to get my hopes up to much and be crushed so i am alittle scared to go to the doctors so please i need advice what should i do and do do you think i am pregnant?I need some advice please help me?
Stress and worrying can make your period irregular. Just don't stress about it. Take a test in about a week, that way there should be enough hcg hormones in your body. If it shows negative, and you still don't have a period, get a blood hcg from the doctor.I need some advice please help me?
My first pregnancy i had this ';feeling'; i was prego. I was not late, just had the feeling. I bought a test, and it was negative. It was negative for the next 2 days. Then the third day I used the first pee of the morning, and it was very very positive.





If you feel it, it may be. But you have to give it time to develop enough hormones in your urine to trigger a home test. Wait a week, and then try again. Then go to a doc if still no period. I know its nerve racking especially when you really want it more than anything.





If it helps, some of my symptoms were frequent urination, tender breasts and nipples, munchies, hunger, cravings, wild dreams, and mood swings.





Good luck to you.
i think you took the test a bit too early. wait to take it until it has been two to three weeks after the last time you had sex and take it first thing in the morning as the hormone levels will be at their highest then. if you get another negative, it may be because you have low hormone levels the test isn't able to detect, so my suggestion would be to go to your doctor and get a blood test so you can know for sure. hope this helps!
you just wont know yet... it could be your nerves. I really wanted to have a baby too and for months we tried, from Feb to Oct. I actually didn't even get my period during the months of June, July and August, swearing I was pregant. The dr basically told me your mind is a powerful thing. Once you forget about it, you'll get pregnant. I then made the decision by Sept to not care, and by Oct I was pregnant.
No idea if you have symptoms or not. Perhaps get a blood test done to confirm if you are or aren't. I took a test that showed negative two days after my missed period. Then took another brand which gave me a positive. That test was called Clear Blue Digital. Also try testing with the first urine of the day as the pregnancy hormone is strongest at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment