Monday, August 23, 2010

Need help/advice about setting up a workout/running regime.?

I'm turning 20 in a week and I feel like I should be in better shape. I'm 6'4'; and about 205-215lbs. I'm not in shape. I've got a jiggly belly, chest, and somewhat love handles. I don't want to be a body builder, but I'd like to get in better shape. I don't drink pop (or soda or coke or whatever you call it) and drink water consistently throughout the day. I eat fairly healthy. My mom cooks dinner most of the time and I eat a rounded meal with vegetables and our food is rarely deep fried. I really enjoy swimming as I was on a summer swim team for 9 years, and would be excited about swimming as a physical activity, but there is no where to access a pool where I live (except during the summer). I was wondering what you all would suggest. My schedule is fairly flexible as I am in college right now (not a campus school and I live at home). My problem seems to stem from lack of discipline. I don't feel like going to run so I put it off until I can't anymore due to time restraints.


GregNeed help/advice about setting up a workout/running regime.?
RUN RUN RUN!Need help/advice about setting up a workout/running regime.?
Go here, it will be the best 40 bucks you have ever spent





www.burnthefat.com





good luck





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment