Saturday, August 21, 2010

British Passport Help Please! I need advice?

British Passport Help Please! I need advice?


Im a British Passport holder and currently in the Philippines. I'm planning to travel with my grand parents to San Fransisco on the 29th of May.





My plan would be from Manila I would go to San Fransisco and my final leg would be from San Fransisco to London





MNL-SFO-LHR





Is this allowed? or do I need a visa?British Passport Help Please! I need advice?
You just have to fill in ESTA (I have put the link below) before u fly to USA %26amp; thats it, u do not need any visa to transit through USA, you can stay in USA as British citizen for upto 90 days as tourist as far as u have enough money to support urself.





Good luck.British Passport Help Please! I need advice?
The visa-free travel (after ESTA approval) only applies to British citizens. A British passport indicating that the bearer is a British Subject, British Dependent Territories Citizen, British Overseas Citizen, British National (Overseas) Citizen, or British Protected Person does not qualify for travel without a visa. A passport which states holder has Right of Abode or indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom does not qualify for visa free travel.


http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new/vis鈥?/a> ..


You will be good to go as British citizen if you hold a valid flight ticket which shows your departure date from the U.S. within 90 days.
As long as you have your ticket for leaving the US and you plan to stay no longer than 90 days and you register your intentions to travel to the US through ESTA on the internet then you wont require a visa

No comments:

Post a Comment