Saturday, August 21, 2010

Contact Lenses am having some later any advice? PLEASE HELP?

ive been wearing since i was 6 months old am now 20 and am trying Contact Lessons and am abit nevous should i be?


Also ho was your expiecence with them did you enjoy them .


Please help i want your reviews and if u get on with them or if u dont?Contact Lenses am having some later any advice? PLEASE HELP?
My life has completely changed...seriously. And I feel so much better about the way I look, and I can wear sunglasses...


It was really hard getting them in at first--it took me like 10 minutes for each eye!!! But it was worth it, and now it only takes 2 seconds.Contact Lenses am having some later any advice? PLEASE HELP?
I have Acuvue and it really feels like I have nothing on. It's very comfortable and natural to have on. The first time might be a bit uncomfortable, putting them on, not wearing them, and it can be a pain in the butt taking them on and off, but it'll be worth not wearing glasses. Also, they tend to dry out if you wear them too long, but that can be resolved with eyedrops. Overall, contacts are a pretty good investment, I think. They're absolutely painless! Good luck!
I love my contacts- they don't slide down my nose, they don't fog up when it's cold out, they are wonderful.


Tips: keep them clean! Clean them every time you take them out . Your eye doctor will tell you how.


Also, do NOT wear them longer than your doctor tells you too. Believe me, I did and it almost permanently damaged my eyes.


When worn properly, contact lenses are a safe, convenient alternative to glasses and I absolutely love mine!
contacts are SO much better than glasses. i look better, i can see better, i can wear regular sunglasses, i can see to swim (with a speedo mask) my ski mask fits right, and you can change your eye color too.
Contacts is the second best to lasik. Cheap and easy to mainta
it is comfortable and you cant even feel it. i got it in the first time and got used to it really fast. you can swim and do whatever with it!!!
Today just about everyone can wear contact lenses, and there are more healthful and convenient contact lens options than ever before. Contact lenses are used to correct the same conditions that eyeglasses correct. For all details, information and remedies about contacts check out http://use-contactlens.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment