Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give me some advice to help me get to the place that I need to go in my story?

Hey, I just started writing a new Superman fic with another Kryptonian coming into the picture. Already, though, I seem to have come across a problem. I can't figure out how she's going to get any money right away and I REALLY need her to or else nothing from there on out will work. Does anybody have any ideas?Can anyone give me some advice to help me get to the place that I need to go in my story?
i'm confused with the ?Can anyone give me some advice to help me get to the place that I need to go in my story?
since she's from kryptom she must have most of superman's powers... she can rob a bank and easily get away with it.
She knows how to read, and doesn't know about money? LOL.





She observes Earth-humans receiving money from an ATM machine. Using her Kryptonian vision, she discerns that there's some left in the machine -- and observes someone punching in his account and PIN. She uses his account and PIN, and withdraws $200.
Hmmm ... if she can sing, she could be a street musician ... or team up with a street musician and split the income.





Or ... she can notice homeless guys getting tips for cleaning windshields of passing cars ... so she takes off her shirt to clean windshields ... and collects a LOT of tips in a very short time ... and luckily gets out of there before a cop shows up and sees her without a shirt on. (YES, she's wearing something under her shirt ... sheesh, I'm not THAT sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment