Saturday, August 21, 2010

This Question is for any mothers who are willing to help me (a 1st-time-mom-2-be) out with advice?

I am 18 and almost 31 weeks pregnant. I wanted to know if there is any mom out there who has yahoo messenger and can speak to me through im's about any concern's i might have or ?'s i might need answered about being a 1st time mother. I am having a baby girl and need help and advice on what exactly to expect, and need for my little angel. I would really appreciate it =)This Question is for any mothers who are willing to help me (a 1st-time-mom-2-be) out with advice?
I was 17 years old when I had my daughter and she didn't come with instructions...trust me, you will learn! Your motherly instincts will kick in and before you know it you will feel good about the things you do for your daughter. You of course will make mistakes but you will learn from them too! Good luck to you sweetie!This Question is for any mothers who are willing to help me (a 1st-time-mom-2-be) out with advice?
there is a really great website called www.babycenter.com. it should answer most of your questions and will send you weekly emails about what to expect during those times. There is also a checklist that gives you what you should have at home when the baby is born, what to bring to the hospital, etc. There are also forums to ask questions and other mothers can respond. This website is free unless you want to pay $2/month for the some of the other stuff they feature. Good luck!!
yes my yahoo messenger is mayrachel22@yahoo.com i'll answer as many questions u have to my knowledge if i don't know the answer i can probly find it for u.
Buy a parenting book, I like ';What To Expect The First Year';. 'Babies r Us' has expectant parent seminars you might want to check out. They offer all kinds of advice for new parents(and grandparents too). You can also go to their website. www.babiesrus.com
she will cry alot
Sleep all you can now, and make sure you sleep every time your baby is sleeping. I have two boys, ages 8 and 1, the youngest is still breastfeeding and I don't get much sleep at night, but I always take a nap when he does(if I can). You won't be able to take good care of your baby if you don't take good care of yourself. I have messenger and you can reach me on it also if you need help anytime, hummingbird29.
You will do fine just dont worry so much. Good Luck!!!
I would check out any first-time parent classes. I was a young mom too and they really helped.





Good luck, you'll do great!
I'm a young mom as well,I have 3 girls and a boy. and I'm about to have another one any day now. Email me @ Maribel_crrll@yahoo.com And we can talk.
Its going to be hard but worht every effort. they grow really fast I dont have messenger but all i can say is try breastfeeding and if you try but cant then dont let people push you to keep on doing it. and the birht is a piece of cake if you get an epidural, just feels like your getting your blood taken but in your back and then you feel like you hit your funny bone but its in your back, thats about it. then you feel good. lol. I got the book what to expect when yuo are expecting and it helped but i mostly went with instinct. Family is good to have around too. I would call my mom crying all the time.
I have yahoo messanger and my ID is forever_taken_by_papi I have 3 kids and if you'd like to ask anything I'd be willing to try and answer for ya.
just ask your questions on here. that's what we all do!





plus, you'll get lots of answers, not just one.





you'll find that there are many different ways to parent your little girl and you will adapt to each other and you're mommy instincts will kick in.





take care and we're all here for any of your questions and concerns!
of course you IM me for questions or to just talk!!!!
I do have yahoo messenger, and my id is j3572h.
Sure thing.


I have 2 boys though but I am sure I can give you some practical advice. Send me an IM. I am always about!!
My best advice is to take help when it is offered, and get as much sleep as you can when your baby sleeps. You are very young, but you have your mommy instincts and you'll know what to do. Don't be afraid to ask your OB/gyn questions, and absolutely ask your pediatrician for advice. I was at my pediatrician's office every week for the first 5 weeks of my daughter's life, I was so neurotic. They may have thought I was overly cautious, but regardless, they answered my questions and gave me peace of mind. Use all resources that are available to you.
purplecraze501.....i would be happy to help you out. just add me anytime
Are you single and if so, where are you? IM me...
The best thing I can suggest to you is to get a copy of ';What to Expect When You're Expecting'; and ';What To Expect The First Year';. They are a very informative books written by professionals, and they include all the questions they get asked with answers to them.





My messenger id is the same as my screen name here. I'm a stay at home mom, my son is 5 and my daughter is 3.


I wish you the best of luck, and you are welcome to ask me anything, I'm usually home.
Congrats!! A wonderful time, full of wonder, joy and being scared to death!! No mom or sisters around to talk to? My mom became one of my best friends finally when I became pregnant for the first time. Though my baby days are over (though you never forget) I'm waiting for grand kids in the next 5-10 years (at the earliest I hope) My daughters are now 15 and 22

No comments:

Post a Comment