Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice so ladies help me out here?

Why do girls stay with their boyfriends when they are unhappy with them. i only ask because a lot of my friends that are girls constantly argue with their boyfriends and they always call me to vent about stuff thats bothering them. they always tell me that im a very good listener and respectful to others and yet they continue being with their current boyfriend. i have fallen for one of them and i got hurt really badly.I need advice so ladies help me out here?
awe...hun that sucks and this can be a very confusing topic, im sorry!


sometimes girls stay with their boyfriends when they're not happy because they may be afraid of being alone, while everyone has a bf? or maybe because they feel like a failure because they couldn't keep a relationship. or maybe they are so used to having one, they wouldn't know what to do without one, sort of like dependant. Its a self-confidence issue, if the girl really has enough to break it off, and be happier! hope this helps, and your heart will be mended with time....I need advice so ladies help me out here?
Hi:





That must be love.


If these girls are fighting with their boyfriends can you image if they ever got married. It would be a disaster in a relationship. Also they know you are a good listener and girls like to vent alot just like the guys to among themselves.
awww Well let me tell you that girls are more sensitive and are more emotionally connected sooner in a relationship than a guy. So because of these intense feelings when they are hurt we tend to forgive easily and want to work it out
It could be money, the sex, or they are longing for things to go back to the way that t hey were once before








answer mines http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
How badly did you get hurt?





Maybe you should go to the hospital?
it could be because sometimes its easier then going to find someone else.
oh that is easy. some girls do that because they are ignorant and don't know the consequences for their actions.
whoa


go to pen island.com
idk


but gurls really do luv that in a guy, maybe ur just not the guy meant 4 them





鈾ood luck sweetheart
I'm a gal and I don't get it either.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment